Thursday, October 1

My Besties DT - New Release Party!!!




Good morning my dears,  I'm delighted to be sharing just one of Sheri Baldy's new My Besties images.  I was invited to join the fabulous New Release Design Team last week and thought about it for a nano second before saying YES!!!!  

My image has been coloured with 2 ShinHan Art pens  to give a base shade and to make it easier to blend with my Derwent soft pencils and sansodor solvent.  You will find all the new images
over at Sheri's Etsy Store HERE 

You will also find Sheri's Shop (Art~Couture~Dolls~Books)  HERE 



I can just picture this very elegant lady going to a Tea Party or
even a day at the races in Ascot!!!! 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit. 

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs 







2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx