Monday, October 12

My Besties International DT #20 Extended!!!





Good morning my dears,  I'm here today to let you know that
our current challenge #20 over at 


has been extended until October 31st, giving you lots more
time to join us, all you need to do is make sure you add a My Besties image to your creation.

  For my card I've used IMG954 available over at
Sheri's Etsy Store and coloured her with copics and Derwent 
soft pencils 



My papers are Magiczna Kartka Isle of Butterflies, chipboard, flowers and glitter berries are all from scrapandcraft.co.uk   



I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creation over the 
next couple of weeks.  In the meantime have a wonderful
crafty week.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Christmas card Challenge:  Anything Goes 
The Ribbon Girl:  Anything goes with Any Image
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge:  Something beginning with 
S = Snow (on hat) & snowflakes (stamp)
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #57: Favourite Christmas combination and lots of layers 
Love (icy blues/white/brown) colour combo. 
Graph'It colouring challenge:  Autumn/Christmas colours 


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Suzi, do love the colour and the sweet image
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation .Your sweet image has been superbly coloured and the embellishing is awesome . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Suzi, Thank you for joining in with us at Graph'It colour crazy Challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 101 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card and I love the texture you put on the hat too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such a pretty card suzi! Your colouring is fantastic!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Graph'it marker Colour Crazy blog this week!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the colour tones you used. Thanks for joining in the fun with at Graph'It Markers Colouring Crazy Challenge and our theme of 'Autumn/Winter'. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable, my fave colour! Thanks for joining us in our Use a die cut challenge at Polkadoodles
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm back again, this time to say thanks for joining us in our Autumn or Christmas Colours challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card
    Thank you for joining us in our *Use a die cut challenge at Polkadoodles*
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx