Thursday, October 1

Scrap & Craft DT #14 Colours of Autumn




Good morning my dears,  I can't believe we are now in
October (where has the year gone!!!)  It's time for 
a new challenge over at 

Scrap & Craft Inspiration Blog


and the theme for the next month is 

"Colours of Autumn"
(lets see those reds, greens, yellow, brownsoranges and lovely russet shades)

For my card I've used First Edition Falling Leaves 6x6 paper pack  - available over in the store HERE 
I've also used the paper flowers from Lemoncraft Heart painted Hydrangeas collection - HERE  colouring them with Tim Holtz distress inks. 


Our sponsor as always is the lovely Emilia (owner) and this month
our lucky random winner will be receiving these gorgeous goodies.



Wishing you all a wonderful week

Hugs 





Challenges Entered:

Papertake Weekly:  Take your Pick week - I've chosen the Colour Theme - Autumn
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Autumn
Crafting for all Seasons:  Autumn Hues 
Crafty Sentiments: Autumn Leaves 
Try it on Tuesday:  Autumn
Make my Monday:  Autumn Colours 
Our Crafty Corner:  Autumn Colours 
My Besties meet at the Scrappers Corner #17 Anything Goes with a Besties image.



16 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful card Suzi, love the image and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow STUNNING I love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner #17 and bet of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - love all the great texture!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty ;)
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card! Love the cute autumn image and the lovely details.
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super sweet fall card here. Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner #17 and bet of luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful thank you for joining us at My besties meet at the scrappers corner
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors and love the added butterflies. Thanks for sharing at the Scrappers Corner
    Heather DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Thanks for joining us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
    Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh such a beauty you have here! Thank you for sharing with us over at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Best of luck with your entry,
    Vicki, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining us on My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge Blog, beautiful work.
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous Suzi, Thanks for playing along with us at My Besties Meet at Scrappers Corner
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do love your image choice and all those wonderful Autumn colours. The embellishments are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all Seasons Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. I love this image. Fall is such a wonderful time of year. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Meet At The Scrappers Corner Looking forward to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Tina
    MATSC DT
    Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a wonderful creation and perfect for our 17th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ Challenge with a Besties Image’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at MATSC
    Good luck.

    Greetz Linette (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx