Saturday, October 3

Scrap&Craft DT - Happy Anniversary Card !!





Good morning my dears, It's my day for posting 
and sharing with you for the lovely 



I have an Anniversary card to share with you today using lots of
gorgeous papers, cut outs, flowers, berries and chipboard 
elements from the store!!  It was my Daughter & Son in Laws Wedding Anniversary last weekend and this is their card.

 I had a little help from my sweet Grandchildren - who stayed with me over the weekend to give Janie & Gordon a chance
to go relax in a log cabin with a hot tub!!! Mmmmmm.....




I will as always pop a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post.   I have to give a huge shout out to the stunning papers that I've used from Magiczna Kartka, this range is called Rose Letters and the quality and designs are amazing.!!!



You can go visit Emilia's Store by clicking on this link 
(Scrap & Craft) where you will find a wonderful array of crafty goodies from Lace, pearls, chipboard and the most stunning papers that you will not find anywhere else in the UK.

Don't forget that you also have lots of time to join us
for our October Challenge of Autumn Colours !! HERE 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit.  I wish you
all a wonderful weekend.

Hugs






Products Used:

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Suzi. Love the lattice heart and the gorgeous embellishments.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart lattice as the focal. The tags and florals look so beautiful together. Fabulous card.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx