Wednesday, November 18

Magnolia-licious DT "W"ednesday post




Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my "W"ednesday
DT card in order to shout out that we carry a wonderful range of
stamp brands over at 

Magnolia-licious carries the following stamp lines

Magnolia 
Wee Stamps
 Saturated Canary
 Candybeans
Dollhouse 
Wild Rose Studio 
Stamping Bella
From the Hollow Fairy Stamps
 Penny Black
 Crafters Companion


The list goes on and on!! so if you haven't visited the store
recently then please do!! you'll be delighted a the variety 
and the prices.

For my card I've used a Wee Stamp called Rowan Fairy



My papers are Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour and are
a perfect match with the images colouring. 

Flowers are from I am Roses and my 
sentiment is from Lili of the Valley. 

Do please leave a comment on any of the DT projects or over at the blog post on Magnolia-licious in order to be included
in the prize draw for a surprise package.


Don't forget that you still have time to join in our
Christmas Magic Blog Hop HERE for another chance
to win prizes.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I wish
you all a wonderful day

Hugs





Challenges Entered:

Without Words:  Winter Birthday 
Sparkle n Sprinkle:  Anything Goes with loose glitter or flocking
Artistic Inspirations:  Anything goes with a twist of Feminine 
The Ribbon Girl:  Use any image
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge: Anything goes with a twist -Fairies 
Craft for the Craic: Something Glittery



















7 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous.The DP is a perfect match for her. Love the glitter on her wings. Thanks for sharing with us over at the Creative Challenge of Sparkle N Sprinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, your card is so beautiful! Love the cute image and beautiful design and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again in our next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO very beautiful and gorgeous image beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 106 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a sweetie! Beautiful coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is an amazing card! Love the layout and coloring a lot. :)
    Have a great day, Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Suzi! Love it. Thanks for joining our November challenge over at Craft for the Craic.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx