Sunday, November 1

My Besties International DT - #21 Autumn



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my Design
team card for our new Monthly Challenge over at 

My Besties International Blog

This month our theme is Autumn and as always you must
use a My Besties image somewhere on your creation.

Everyone's interpretation of  Autumn will be slightly different
and mine is to use the earth tones, as I look out of my craft room window I can see the leaves changing to shades of 
deep gold and pale yellows and then you have the 
deep russet shades mixed in too.


The image I've used is called The Girls and is available HERE 

I do hope you will pop over and take a peek at the wonderful
creations the very talented DT have made for you this month.
You will be encouraged I'm sure.

In the meantime thank you for popping over to visit with me,
I wish you all a wonderful day ahead.

Hugs



Challenges Entered

Fussy and Fancy:  Flowers 
4 Crafty Chicks:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Girls Creations:  Anything Goes 
Crafting for all Seasons:  All Dressed Up 
My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner: Anything Goes 



17 comments:

  1. Hi, Suzi Your card is stunning. I love your color pallette and design it is overflowiwng with gorgeousness. Big Texas Hugs your fellow Teamie. Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card , great design with a lovely image and great use of flowers. Thank you for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning thank you for joining us at My besties meet at the scrappers corner
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous sweet card I do love it. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful. I love the sweet colors.
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Meet at the scrappers corner.
    Hugs Hester DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and beautifully displayed.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love, love, love this layout, image, design and flowers. Thank you so much for playing and share your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a stunning card! Thank you for joining us over at My Besties MATSC.
    Vicki, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation, beautiful colours and such a sweet image. Sorry I'm late popping in but thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Challenges.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow stunning love the soft tones so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Great job!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty card and your coloring is flawless. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Meet At The Scrappers Corner Looking forward to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Tina
    MATSC DT
    Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card, thank you for joining us at My Besties Meet at tha Scrappers Corner
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!!! Thanks for Joining us in the My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner challenge. Twila DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an elegant and Beautiful card! Thank you for joining our challenge at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner! Mindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is very nice.
    Thanks for joining us at MATSC

    Greetz Linette (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a wonderful creation and perfect for our 18th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ Challenge with a Besties Image’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx