Thursday, November 5

Scrap & Craft DT #15 Shabby Chic or Vintage !!




Good morning my dears, Welcome to 
another new challenge over at 

Scrap  & Craft  Inspiration  Blog


The theme for the next month is 

"Shabby Chic or Vintage"


For my card I've used Lemoncraft House of Roses 12 x 12 paper collection.  These are the most fabulous papers for pure shabby or vintage creations.  I love them to bits and you can find them HERE along with other stunning paper collections.


The gold and white Frosted berries and beautiful chipboard 
pieces are also available in the store. I will pop links to the products I've used at the bottom of my post for you.




Our sponsor as always is the lovely Emilia (owner) of 
Scrap & Craft Store 
and our lucky random winner will be receiving 
this fabulous prize.


Wishing you all a wonderful week

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

The ABC Challenge: U is for Unlimited:  Anything Goes 
The Crafty Addicts:  Anything Goes/Use Die Cuts
Noor Design U.K. Challenge #12: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly:  Anything Goes  
The Ribbon Girl Challenge: Anything goes Card challenge


Products Used:

Lemoncraft - House Of Roses Collection - Paper Pack & Buttons & Labels  Frosted Berry x20 Bronze Gold  Frosted Berry x20 White


 Lemoncraft House of Roses                                Frosted Berries (Various Colours)

Lemoncraft - Dreamy Mornings - Paper Flowers      Scrapiniec - Park Avenue - Round Frames

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx