Saturday, November 7

Scrap & Craft Inspiration DT - Happy Birthday Son!!!


Good morning my dears, It's my day for
 posting and sharing with all you lovely 
Scrap & Craft fans for


This is a card I made for my Son's Birthday using the gorgeous masculine papers from UHK Gallery. 
They are called Monsieur and are perfect for
male projects such as cards and scrap booking. 
and of course they are available over in the store HERE 




You can go visit Emilia's Store by clicking on this link 
(Scrap & Craft) where you will find a wonderful array of crafty goodies from Lace, pearls, chipboard and the most stunning papers that you will not find anywhere else in the UK.


Hugs





5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! Love the papers and design. I bet your son loved it.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi. Love this card so much. The colors, image and embellishments are perfect for a guys card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx