Saturday, January 23

Birthday Blues!!!



Good morning my dears, I'm here sharing my regular Saturday Post with you for



I've used Lemoncraft 6x6 Forget me not papers which I love, the colours and designs
are so very pretty. I also used one of the gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboard doily pieces
colouring it with my black copics marker.  The little brad at the top is one of my new 
toys from Papermania (Brad Making Kit) I've also used my new First Edition dies
(torn edges) and sweet Tilda from the Boho collection has been coloured using my newest markers from First Edition ( which I won just before Christmas) 


I will pop a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post.  


You can go visit Emilia's Store by clicking on this link (Scrap & Craft) 
where you will find a wonderful array of crafty goodies from Lace, pearls, chipboard 
and the most stunning papers that you will not find anywhere else in the UK.
Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you
all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Simply Magnolia:  Anything Goes
Craft for the Craic:  January Blues
Creative Artiste Challenge:   Anything Goes with a twist to use Chipboard
Southern Girls Challenge:  Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl:  January Any Image challenge




Products used:


Lemoncraft - Dreamy Mornings - 12x12" Paper Pack + BonusScrapiniec - Park Avenue - Round Frames Mulberry Paper Wild Roses x10 - Pink

  Lemoncraft forget me not              Scrapiniec Chipboard                   Mulberry paper Roses


Fun Fair Helz Cuppleditch Adhesive Glitter Dots                
Adhesive Crystal Dots              

8 comments:

  1. Suzi this is beautiful. Love the soft colours and pretty shabby chic finish. Thanks so much for joining in the fun for our first Team Lou challenge of the year at Southern Girls. We hope to see you back with us again soon. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Suzi, love that pretty blue the paper is gorgeous, so soft and delicate, xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, lovely colouring and I just love Tilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - great card. Love all the elements to look at. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
    Hugs,
    Bev (DT)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww such a beautiful card did you make Suzi! Thank you so much for joining our Ribbon Girl Anyting goes with an image challenge! Good luck and hope to see you next time again. Warm hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, Great mixed media card, I love the whimsical look... Thank you for joining in on our challenge over at Creative Artiste's Mixed Media Challenge.. Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon...

    Hugs Rhonda DT xx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your stunning blue card..
    Thank you for sharing at Simply Magnolia, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Love how you've coloured the image, and used lots of blues.thankyou for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx