Tuesday, January 19

Magnolia-Licious DT - Anything goes with a Winter option!



Good morning my dears,  I am thrilled to be back with my 
first DT  post of 2016 for our current challenge over at


We have the theme of Anything Goes with the option of Winter 



I've masked a couple of Winter Magnolia Stamps from the
 A lovely Christmas collection 2015.  
The Christmas Merchants Desk  and
Christmas Caramel Tilda both available over at
Magnolia-licious Store 

They have been coloured using Copic markers and 
Derwent soft pencils for blending.


My Designer papers are Isle of Butterflies by Magiczna Kartka

Do please pop over to our blog and take a look at the beautiful
cards and projects my lovely girlfriends on Team B have made for you this week.

I look forward to visiting you all over the next few days.
Diana is as always our fabulous sponsor and she will be allocating
a $20.00 gift certificate to spend in store to our winner. 






Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you enjoyed your stay 
and please do come back and see me soon.

Hugs 




Challenges Entered:

Simply Magnolia:  Anything Goes 
The Ribbon Girl January Challenge :  Any Image 
Crafty Boots Challenge:  Ribbon or Lace 
Paradise of Magnolia: Anything but Winer or All Winter (I've chosen all Winter)




14 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I love how you masked these two stamps together and the colors you used are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Suzi. Tilda looks adorable. I love all the pretty embellies, especially that gorgeous flower lace trim. Beautiful artwork.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, this is such a beautiful scene and gorgeous design. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. The image is beautifully coloured and all of the embellishments look gorgeous. Thank you for joining in the fun with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a charming card!!! looooooooove tis happy birthday die and the way you distressed it, love the little scene and those butterflies are pure delight!!
    thank you sooooo much for entering our winter or not challenge over at Paradise of Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and pretty. I love all the embellishments, the flower trim is fab. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. Love the images you used and the coloring. Perfect winter card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the softness of this! Great combo, too! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Suzi! Love the bright colors. Another beautiful creation.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful! I love the papers and colors of the butterflies which compliment your image perfectly. Have a good day!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how cute Suzi! She is adorable. What a pretty card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card hun, lovely masking and mixture of images, thanks for sharing with us at the ribbon girl, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loveley card Suzi. Yhanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx