Wednesday, January 27

Magnolia-licious DT Wednesday Mini Magnolia Challenge!!!



Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my DT card 
for our "New" Wednesday Mini Magnolia Challenge over at

Magnolia-licious Blog

This year we are featuring the Mini Magnolia range of 
stamps as well as some Stamping Bella creations too. Please pop over and take a peek at the wonderful Stamping Bella card my DT friend Norma has made for you!! 

For my card I've used 2 cute mini Magnolia Stamps
Millies Bobbin and Tilda makes blue-berry blanket
Both are available in the store.



My papers are by Galeria Papieru and from the Celebration II and 
Wet Paint III  collection.  The sewing stamps were a free gift 
in a craft magazine that I've had since last year.  
Flowers are from I am Roses.

You still have another week to get your Mini Magnolia 
creations entered into our challenge HERE is a direct link.

The prize is a generous gift certificate from Diana to spend 
in the store.





Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I wish
you all a wonderful day

Hugs




Challenges Entered:

Crafting When We Can:  Any Celebration 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #26:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and lovely colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is just so pretty, love your whole design. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx