Wednesday, January 27

Midweek Magnolias #130 Midway Reminder



Good morning my dears I'm here to remind you
that there is still lots of time to join us over at 


With our theme of  Anything Goes (with a Magnolia image)

I've used Tilda Dancing in Italy from the The Little Italy Collection 2015, 
this is the first time she has been inked up and I love her to bits !!!



My papers are Sweet Paris from Trimcraft, flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts 
and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley. I will pop the recipe and 
links where possible at the bottom of my post.




Our Sponsor is as always the very generous

 Magnolia Sweden

Our Sponsor

The prize they will send to our random winner is a surprise 
and I can promise you that everyone who has 
won a challenge has been delighted with their prize.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you have a wonderful week ahead



Hugs




Challenges Entered:

Time for Magnolia Challenge:  Love is in the Air
Magnolia Forever Challenge:  Pretty in Pink 
Marker Pop Challenge #87:  Anything Goes 
Cute as a Button Challenge:  Love
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #07: Anything Goes
Everybody-Art-Challenge: Recipe  of  3 papers -Text - 3 Flowers




Products Used:

Image: Magnolia  Tilda Dancing in  Italy - Magnolia-licious store
DP:  Trimcraft Sweet Paris 6x6  & Papermania brad making kit - Craft Scene
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Copics for colouring & Derwent Soft pencils for shading. 






8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful as always :)
    Thank you for entering the World Wide open DT Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. All yours projects are wonderful. Thank you for joining with us at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautyful card have you made, and it’s all Pretty in Pink! I love it!!! Thank you for joining the challenge at Magnolia Forever.
    Kind regards, Esther DT MF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card.
    Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Forever, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so soft and pretty.. I love the layout you used. Thanks for joining us at Markerpop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and beautiful card. Thank you for participating at Magnolia Forever challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow. You inspired me to use my Magnolias again. Such a pretty card. By the way, thanks for joining us at EAC.
    Hugs, Nadja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx