Wednesday, January 6

Midweek Magnolias DT #129 New Crafty Stash


Good morning my dears It's time for our first challenge
of 2016 over at 


We would love to see some of the New Crafty Stash
that Santa put into your Christmas Stocking on the 25th.

Santa was very good to me indeed  not only did he bring me lots of lovely new crafty bits n bobs he also brought me a 
beautiful New Grandaughter  Lily - Rose and it's Lily that inspired my project for this challenge.

I made an 8 x 8 mini album to house some of her 
beautiful picture over the coming months.



I've used some of my new Tonic and Spellbinders Dies on the front cover. I will be
uploading a video on my Youtube page to show the inside and photo mounts etc.





Our Sponsor is as always the very generous

 Magnolia Sweden

Our Sponsor

The prize they will send to our random winner is a surprise but I can promise you that everyone who has won a challenge has
been delighted with their prize.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you have a wonderful week ahead



Hugs




Challenges Entered;

Stamping Sensations:  Anything Goes with a Die/s
Craft Heaven Shop Inspiration Blog:  Jan Challenge - Something old/Something New
I have used new Tonic and Spellbinders dies and an old Magnolia Tilda stamp.
Live and Love Crafts:  Something New (new dies/papers and new Grandaughter) 
All About Magnolia:  All About New - I have a New Grandaughter - This is for Lily-Rose 
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Sparkle
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Cuttlebug Mania Challenge:  Something New- My album is for my New Grandaughter 
Penny Black & More:  One for the Girls 
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge January:  Anything Goes 
Magnolia Forever:  Lets Celebrate - I'm celebrating a New Grandaughter.







24 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Suzi!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi what a GORGEOUS and fabulous way to document your beautiful new Granddaughter's first few months!! Congrats!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is fantastic !!! wonderful job
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work Suzi, love the colours you've used and the pretty flowers, wonderful work!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Absolutely Gorgeous. Love the colours. Thank you for joining with us at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. FANTASTIC!!! I love it. Happy New Year too :)
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Don't forget, we will be holding the "Champion of Champions" DT Challenge for all winners from each and every category from these monthly Challenges in March 2016.
    Hope you keep entering each month.
    Cheers
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this just melted my heart! It is so beautiful, Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So delicate and sweet, just beautiful xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, what a gorgeous album that will surely be treasured! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super album and very delicate colours. I love it. Thanks for joining us at the WWODT challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your creation is stunning Suzi! Love the soft colours you used and all the embellishments...so precious!
    Thank you so much for sharing your great talent with us at Magnolia Forever!
    Hugs and Smiles :-)
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A totally stunning creation Suzi.

    Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally gorgeous and sdorable album for memories.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning Suzi just love your work thank you for joining us at the WWODTC
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGoodness, this is just too adorable. I’ve been meaning to catch up with you on this darling creation, Suzi. I love it. It will be something your granddaughter can cherish as she gets older. Lovely keepsake, Hun.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so special Suzi and I am sure will be greatly treasured. Beautifully designed and embellished.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at All about Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A truly beautiful album, such a pretty image and lovely colours, I'm sure it will be lovely with your photographs in it, a lovely way to record your granddaughters baby photos

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful & stunning project ...simply love it . Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Forever Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Suzi, I love the image and all the detail, Thank you for Playing along with us at WWODTC, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. How gorgeous album! Perfect for a little Princess. Love the color and texture. Stunning work! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a wonderful piece!!! A lot of work but stunning! Thanks for sharing your creation over at Craft Heaven Shop

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Suzi,
    Congrats on the birth of your new granddaughter. What a beautiful name they've chosen for her! An adorable mini album, I know how much work goes into them. I started once with one, but here I am two years later and it's still unfinished. Thank for playing with LLC; see ya' soon!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx