Wednesday, January 13

Midweek Magnolias DT #129 New Crafty Stash Midway Reminder







Good morning my dears I'm here to remind you
that there is still lots of time to join us over at 


With our theme of  New Crafty Stash

I've used my new Tattered Lace Hexagon box and card dies that Santa brought me and and some of my new Spellbinders Dies too



My papers, chipboard pieces and pretty flowers are from
Scrap & Craft. I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom
of my post with links where possible. 




Our Sponsor is as always the very generous

 Magnolia Sweden

Our Sponsor

The prize they will send to our random winner is a surprise but I can promise you that everyone who has won a challenge has
been delighted with their prize.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you have a wonderful week ahead



Hugs




Challenges Entered:

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Anything Goes 
Magnolia Forever:  Let's Celebrate
Stamping Sensations: Anything Goes with a Die 
All About Magnolia:  All about New - My new products 
Crafty Boots Challenge:  Something Old/Something New 
(I have used my new box dies and some old papers.
Not Just Cards:  Anything Goes 
Penny Black & More:  One for the Girls 
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Something New 



Products used.

Image:  Magnolia Tilda - Magnolia-licious Stamps

Dies from Create and Craft
Tattered Lace Octagonal box maker die and card making dies 
Leaves: Spellbinders 

Papers:  Studio75 - Rosealie in the Garden
Chipboard pieces: Scrapinied
Flowers- Various 

Pearls & Acetate - Stash 




19 comments:

  1. wow Suzi this is so beautiful, love how you used the box.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and lovely box. I love the shape that you chosen for this project. The stamp is very sweet.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally gorgeous, Suzi. I love all the pretty die cuts and that box is fabulous. Your beautiful soft coloring is stunning as always.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you couldn't resist the hexagon set Suzi, not surprise because I am loving it and it's my current favourite, well until I receive what I am playing with for next week that is - call me fickle.

    You have made a super set with it, all so perfectly finished as always and loving the soft pinks.

    Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous creation. Lovely soft colour use. give a romantic feeling.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project. Your box is beautifully made and the pretty image looks gorgeous die cuts and flowers. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your box is really very beautiful. I like papers you used.
    hana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet and lovely box. The colour tone and decorations are so romantic. Thank you for participating at Magnolia Forever challenge.
    Hugs, Sai

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very lovely! The colors are beautiful. Love the pink and white. Coloring is fantastic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Suzi, this is so beautiful! I love that box and how you designed the elements. It's perfect! So girly and so pretty!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Santa was very good to you this year. I love the hexagon shape and especially with the dies on the side. Beautiful papers and this is a beautiful set. I love it.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a stunning project, love it. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Forever Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really pretty box Suzy. Lovely colours too. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Viv (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya Suzi, Gorgeous box and card, I love your colouring and beautiful layout, with all of those chipboard die cuts and stunning flowers!!! A stunning box design, that santa sent to you he he!!! Have a great day and thank you for sharing your beautiful creations with us at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge. Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful box! Love all that pink. Your work is always so lovely.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is stunning, so pretty and perfectly done. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!! This is absolutely beautiful! I love it! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card and box, love the shape.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More January challenge and good luck x Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx