Saturday, January 30

Scrap & Craft DT - Flowers with Love!!


Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my Design Team card 
with you today for





I've used Studio75 Yummy A4 paper pack as I  wanted the 
bright red colour and wood effect for my image and these were perfect.
 I've also used one of the very pretty Scrapiniec chipboard hearts, 
colouring it with a red promarker.  

I will pop a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post.  

You can go visit Emilia's Store by clicking on this link (Scrap & Craft) 
where you will find a wonderful array of crafty goodies from Lace, pearls, chipboard 
and the most stunning papers that you will not find anywhere else in the UK.
Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you
all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Crafty Girls Creations:  Anything Goes 
Cute Card Thursday:  Ladies Only 
Crafting by Designs:  Add a Flower
The Sisterhood of Crafters:  Love Letters,  Add the word Love or a Heart
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Hearts  




Products Used :
Studio75 - Yummy! - A5 Paper Pack  Park Avenue - Hearts 02 (large)
        Studio75 Papers                Scrapiniec Park Avenue Hearts 

Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts 
Image: Aurora Wings  Girl "Flower Butterfly" Etsy Store


5 comments:

  1. Your card is very beautiful ,the stamp is so lovely.
    hanap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are ALWAYS stunning and love this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and fab colouring.
    Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your coloring is amazing Suzi! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOVE Letters’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx