Thursday, January 7

Scrap & Craft Inspiration DT #17 New Beginnings!!




Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my Design Team
project for our First Challenge and sadly our last challenge
of 2016 over at 


Our theme for the month of January is

"New Beginnings"

It could be a New Baby - New Job - New Home or
any other new beginning that you choose. 

Due to circumstances beyond her control Emilia has made 
the decision to close her on-line Store. I for one have
had an amazing time creating lots of wonderful projects 
with all the lovely DT packages over the past year and
I will miss Emilia and the amazing Design Team very much.


For me it's a New Baby and I've altered a gift bag using some
of the stunning papers, chipboard and floral elements from
scrapandcraft.co.uk  I will pop a link of ingredients with links at
the bottom of my post for you.

Here is a close up of some of the lovely chipboard elements
 on my gift bag 




Our sponsor as always is the lovely Emilia and the winner can choose 10 pieces of lovely chipboard available in store.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I look forward to seeing all your amazing creations over at Scrap&Craft Inspiration over the next month.

In the meantime do have a wonderful day and weekend.

Hugs 




Challenges Entered;

Bizzy Bec Store January Challenge:  Anything Goes
Cuttlebug Mania:  Something New (baby/job/house) My project is for a new Baby
Craft-Dee Bowz:  Anything goes with a handmade bow
Ooh la la creations #195:  Girlie
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #07 - Anything Goes






10 comments:

  1. A Precious card and so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oh so sweet! I love the little image and all the pretty embellishments and papers make this card just lovely. I'm sorry to hear that Crafts & Scraps is closing--such a wonderful store! Thanks so much for visiting Craft-Dee BowZ for our January challenge. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC!!! I love it. Happy New Year too :)
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Don't forget, we will be holding the "Champion of Champions" DT Challenge for all winners from each and every category from these monthly Challenges in March 2016.
    Hope you keep entering each month.
    Cheers
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable. beautiful card. thanks for playing along at Bizzy Becs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous project Suzi just love your work thank you for joining us at the WWODTC
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, This is stunning! Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Thanks so much for joining our 1st January 2016 "World Wide Open Design Team" Challenge. We hope to see you again next month and good luck!
    Hugs, DT Natalie Z.

    http://fifishobby.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely giftbag!Love it
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a little cutie! Love the gorgeous colours you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card, such a lovely girlie design.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx