Saturday, January 16

Scrap & Craft Inspiration DT - Birthday Card & Matching Box!!!




Good morning my dears, I'm here sharing my regular Saturday Post with you for




I've used my new dies again to make this sweet Birthday Card and 
matching gift box, using lots of lovely goodies from


I will as always pop a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post.  




You can go visit Emilia's Store by clicking on this link (Scrap & Craft) 
where you will find a wonderful array of crafty goodies from Lace, pearls, chipboard 
and the most stunning papers that you will not find anywhere else in the UK.
Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you
all have a wonderful weekend.


Hugs



Challenges Entered:

613 Avenue Create #158:  Anything Goes with the option of Birthday/Anniversary
Glitter 'N' Sparkle #170:  Tic Tac Toe - I chose the middle line accrosss
Everybody-Art-Challenge:  Text is the Motive




Products used:


Petaloo Flora Doodles Hydrangeas Velvet - PlumLemoncraft - Dreamy Mornings - 12x12" Paper Pack + Bonus   Scrapiniec - Park Avenue - Round Frames

              Petaloo Flowers                     Lemoncraft DP                                   Scrapiniec Chipboard


ScrapBerry's Gardenia Flowers Mix - Pink Mix

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx