Wednesday, February 3

Midweek Magnolias #131 Love/Valentine




Good morning my dears It's time for a new challenge over at


Our theme for the next 2 weeks is 

Love and/or Valentine




For my card I've used sweet Tilda with Star Diadem from 

A Touch of Love 2016 collection.  I've coloured her with my copics and
Derwent soft pencils, adding lots of glamour dust to her dress and wings. 



Our Sponsor is as always the very generous


 Magnolia Sweden


Our Sponsor


The prize they will send to our random winner is a surprise 
but I can promise you that everyone who has won a challenge has
been delighted with their prize.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you have a wonderful week ahead



Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Allsorts Challenge:  Bring on the Bling
A Gem of a Challenge:  Lots of Pink
All About Magnolia:  All about Love 
Magnolia Forever:  Love is in the Air
Craft Heaven Shop Challenge: Love is in the Air
Inky Chicks Challenge: Love (letters) and or Hearts 





Recipe:

Image: Tilda with Star Diadem from Magnolia-licious Store
Papers: Dovecraft Sweet Paris 6x6 Craft Superstore
Dies: Lace Circle Marianne Designs - Magnolia Doohickey Vintage Tag - Spellbinders leaves 
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts 
Shabby White Ruffle ribbon:  The Ribbon Girl 

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Suzi. I love Tilda’s sparkly dress and wings. Fabulous design with all those pretties.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning creation as always Suzi, always love seeing what you have made and with that glittery dress perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining my theme at allsorts Tracy X

    ReplyDelete
  4. And hello again =)
    This card is pretty too. Love the colours you have chosen.
    Thanks so much for sharing on Craft Heaven Inspirational blog.
    Hugs, Susen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww this is such a beautiful card! Love is all around!! Thank you so much for joining our Ribbon Girl special guest designer challenge! Good luck! Warm hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi,
    I just wanted to stop in & say that this is an absolutely gorgeous & adorable design! I love Tilda & how you have coloured her. Love how you have added the glamour dust, all the pink (love pink) & all the flowers you have used. A beautiful design. I love it! :) Thanks so much for sharing.

    Btw, we are currently having a Design Team call over at our blog if you are interested? :) Hope to see you there.

    Have a great weekend.

    Lisa - Dreamtime Craft Supplies
    Dreamtime Craft Supplies
    Dreamtime Craft Supplies Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, I'm back again! Another beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the heart embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and its very cute. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Forever Challenge. Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fab make Suzi!
    I just love all that sparkle!
    Thanks for sharing another of your stunning creations with us in our Craft Heaven Shop challenge..
    Hugs, Tina
    Craft Heaven Shop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx