Wednesday, February 24

Midweek Magnolias DT #132 Midway Reminder



Good morning my dears I'm here to remind you
that there is still time to join us over at 


With our theme of  Anything Goes (with a Magnolia image)

I've used an older image from the You are Special 2011 collection and she is called
Tilda with many hearts, I've only been able to find her in the mini size and
she is available over at Magnolia-licious store HERE 



My papers are from My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing (Honey) collection.
Banner die is from La la land I cut one of the pennants out to make it fit the card.




Our Sponsor is as always the very generous

 Magnolia Sweden

Our Sponsor

The prize they will send to our random winner is a surprise 
and I can promise you that everyone who has 
won a challenge has been delighted with their prize.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you have a wonderful week ahead



Hugs




Challenges Entered:

Time for Magnolia Challenge #117:  Happy Birthday 
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge: Hearts and Flowers
Whimsy Stamps Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Stamps & Fun Challenge:  Dots 
Stempelgarten Challenge:  Hearts 
Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything Goes with Patterned paper



6 comments:

  1. The pinks and yellow/gold tones are so beautiful together Suzi!! Such a beautiful card...it simply shouts HAPPY! Have a most wonderful day Suzi!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful card and I love the pinks and yellow - perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi Wow just loving the gorgeous yellows with the pink just love her too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how changed the color of the hearts from colors you usually see! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww Such a beautiful card in yellow colour! Love it! Thank you so much for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge and good luck! Warm hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Suzi and I love how you went outside the box and colored the hearts yellow. I can never seem to get out of the "traditional" box but this inspires me to.

    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx