Tuesday, March 1

Magnolia-licious DT #4 Pink Green orGold


Good morning my dears,  I am thrilled to be 
sharing my latest Design Team card with you for


Magnolia-licious Challenge


We have a colour theme, which is 

 "Green / Gold or Pink" 

Your card or project can have any of these colours so long as one or more of them are prominent on your creation!!


I've managed to include all three colours but my prominent
two are definitely Green and Pink. 

Sweet Insta Tilda is from The 2015 World Wide Web collection
 and I've coloured her with copics and Derwent soft pencils.
I used Magnolia's  postcard and chocolate stamps 
around Tilda to give more dimension.

I do hope you can come join us, you can enter 
up to 3 times and the challenge is open until March 7th. 

One lucky Random winner will receive a $20.00
gift certificate from Magnolia-licious




Thank you so much for popping in to visit, 
I really do appreciate you taking the time.
Do come back and see me soon.

Hugs



Challenges Entered: 

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Add some flowers 
The Ribbon Girl:  Use any Image challenge
Cute Card Thursday:  Florals 
Simply Magnolia:  Dies 
Time for Magnolia Challenge:  Birthday




7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful - what a creation! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday this week. Lynn, CCT Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love that smile die! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card Suzi
    thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the papers you've used and the embellies go with Tilda perfectly.

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, fabulous colours, wonderful Details. . Thanks for joining us for our LHoSM Challenge.

    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Suzi, a lovely design with beautiful colours and papers......your image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured and details!!

    hugs
    Heather x
    Thanks so much for joining us with <a href="http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.co.uk=>LHoSM<a/>.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx