Wednesday, March 23

Magnolia-licious DT - Wednesday Mini Magnolia Challenge


 Good Morning my dears, I'm here to share my DT card
with you for our Wednesday Mini Magnolia Challenge
Over at


Magnolia-licious Blog


We are featuring the Mini Magnolia range of stamps every 
Wednesday and Stamping Bella creations too. Do please
pop over to the blog and take a peek at the fabulous make
my DT buddy Katie has created

For my card I've used 2 cute Magnolia stamps,
1 Mini and 1 Standard size.  
Tilda in Havana is the mini 
and Tilda's Dressing table is the standard sized stamp





My papers are from My Minds Eye "Lost and Found II"
Flowers, pearls and stickles are from my stash.






You still have another week to enter your creation into our
challenge.  You could be the winner of a $20.00
gift certificate from our lovely Diana.







Thank you so much for popping in to visit
I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Hugs




Challenges Entered:

Vintage Stamping Challenge:  Lots of Layers 
The Crafty Addicts:  Anything Goes 
Simply Magnolia: Anything Goes 




3 comments:

  1. A super card Suzie, as they always are, the colours very much appeal and the little hints of yellow really work with the blues.

    Many thanks for joining us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Lovely!, Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia Challenge.
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzi. Great design. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx