Wednesday, March 23

Midweek Magnolias #134 Anything Goes with the Option of Easter - Midway Reminder



Good morning my dears I'm here to remind you
that you still have time to join us over at 


With our theme of  

Anything Goes with the option of Easter


I've used  this sweet Tilda with her Butterfly on a stringshe 
has been coloured using Copics and Derwent Soft pencils 
Here is a link to Magnolia-licious where you will find many
beautiful Magnolia Stamps along with lots of other lovey 
crafty goodies.!!


My papers are Dovecraft  "Sweet Paris"  6 x 6 collection, I
 love these papers but still can't find them in the 12 x 12 size!!!!  


One of my favourite butterfly dies is this stunning Joy Crafts one from Noor! designs.





Our Sponsor is as always the very generous

 Magnolia Sweden

Our Sponsor

The prize they will send to our random winner is a surprise 
and I can promise you that everyone who has 
won a challenge has been delighted with their prize.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you have a wonderful week ahead



Hugs





Challenges Entered:

Dream Valley Challenges:  All about Birthday's
All About Magnolia: All about Spring


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Suzi! And just for info...my partner has Sweet Paris 12x12 paper pad in his shop... :) and on the website... http://ameera-crafts.co.uk/220-sweet-paris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, love the added butterfly border. Thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia for our challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx