Wednesday, March 30

Midweek Magnolias #135 Add Lace and Pearls



Good morning my dears It's time for a new challenge over at
Our theme for the next 2 weeks is 

Add Lace and Pearls

I've made my 1st Christmas card for 2016
I did say that I would be making at least 1 Christmas card/project
every month so that I can get ahead instead of panicking  in November!!!





I  love that I can share them with you because nobody will know which 
card or gift they will receive.!! there is method in my madness!! lol


I used sweet Cloudy Love Tilda from 
A Touch of Love 2016 collection
 and coloured her with my copics along with Derwent 
soft pencils for shading. 



My paper are Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 from Maja designs 
Flowers are made with stamps and dies from Heartfelt creations.
Doily dies are Prima and Cheery Lynne dies.  The  lace element is
just peeking out of the middle of the card  and my pearls are dotted
around the card.


Our Sponsor is as always the very generous

 MAGNOLIA SWEDEN


Our Sponsor

The prize they will send to our random winner is a surprise 
but I can promise you that everyone who has won a challenge has
been delighted with their prize.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you have a wonderful week ahead

Hugs





Challenges Entered:

Cuttlebug Mania:  Monochromatic 
Through The Purple Haze:  Flowers 
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Favourite stamp company (Magnolia)




5 comments:

  1. Your work is always so beautiful, I ADORE your flowers.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love that image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable, Suzi. Love this card and Tilda is so angelic. Beautiful flowers; how did you make those? Gorgeous Maja papers, my personal favorite.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card-especially the flowers. I think you have inspired me to try the Hearfelt stamps and dies! Thanks for entering the challenge at Through The Purple Haze this fortnight, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx