Tuesday, March 22

Pretty Lace Caddy!!!




Good morning my dears,  I hope you are all well and looking forward to Easter weekend!! 

I want to share this adorable Lace Caddy I've decorated
using the gorgeous Lemoncraft House of Roses paper pack,
 white geesso, spellbinders Rose die and Heartfelt creations leaf stamp and die set. 


Products Used


Lemoncraft papers from:  Scrapandcraft.co.uk

Caddy & Spools from  Fernli Designs


End Result



I also used the new Prima moulds with air dry clay on the sides of my caddy


I love how this has turned out and will definitely be ordering more.!!

You can see the video on my You tube channel HERE

Thank you so much for popping in to visit.  I hope to see you again soon.


Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Alphabet Challenge: B is for beautiful Butterfly's 


7 comments:

  1. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOOOOVE IT! Suzi this project is cool!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this Suzi! It's gorgeous and a lovely way to organize bits of lace. You did a lovely job.

    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautifull, what a joy to get some lace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, with all that yummy lace, gorgeous Suzi xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so lovely. Thanks for sharing your great idea.
    hana

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful project, Suzi and so useful too. Thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous and a great idea too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx