Saturday, April 16

Nautical wall hanging!!!



Hello again my dears,  I'm back with another project only
this time its a project just for ME!!!!  

I bought a fabulous Craft box jam packed full of goodies from a lovely lady known as Anna who is owner of craftbox.co.uk  

Anna also hosts a live feed on you tube full of crafty ideas and inspiration as well as having a great Facebook page for her Craftbox fans!!!

So this afternoon I got out my acrylic paints, distress powders, frantage and some odds n sods to transform the item below.


After much fun and messy hands I've ended up with this!! and 
I love it. 


Here is a close up of the distress powder and frantage effects on 
some of the items.



Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Hugs 


2 comments:

  1. I'm inspired to use my frantage powders now thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I too will have to get my frantage powders out of the drawer. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx