Wednesday, April 6

Midweek Magnolias #135 Lace & Pearls - Midway Reminder




Good morning my dears I'm here to remind you
that you still have time to join us over at 


With our theme of  

"Lace & Pearls" 


I've used  this sweet Princess Tilda ,  she 
has been coloured using Copics and Derwent Soft pencils 
Here is a link to Magnolia-licious where you will find many
beautiful Magnolia Stamps along with lots of other lovely 
crafty goodies.!!



My papers are Maja Designs Basic Vintage Spring  6 x 6 collection, I've had these
 for a long time, but still love the designs and colour pallet. 



I've used my Die'sire Mediterranean Window die and cut out the centre small window
panes so that sweet Tilda can sit and enjoy the  window box filled with pretty flowers!!


Our Sponsor is as always the very generous

 Magnolia Sweden

Our Sponsor

The prize they will send to our random winner is a surprise 
and I can promise you that everyone who has 
won a challenge has been delighted with their prize.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you have a wonderful week ahead



Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Time for Magnolia:  Spring is in the Air
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Spring is in the Air
Simply Magnolia:  Pictorial inspiration 
(I've taken my inspiration from the Spring colours)
Creative Card Crew:   Die cuts 
Stamping Sensations:  One for the Girls 




12 comments:

  1. Another super little work of art Suzi which any of "the girls" would love to receive, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a regal beauty Suzi...such a beautifully soft and lovely card!! I love that you have her framed in the window...so very eye catching!!! Have a most wonderful day Suzi!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzi
    I love this cuttie
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute and sweet :) I love the card, it's gorgeous :)
    Thank you for playing with us at CardMania Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the little window, so very sweet xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always GORGEOUS cards from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love it....
    Thanks for playing with us at Simply Magnolia, hope to see you again our next challenge. Good luck.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design, Suzi, what a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Suzi, I love the colours, the Maja papers and the story your card tells!
    Hugs Sandy Simply Magnolia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is stunning! Your papers are so romantic and this Tilda fits perfectly with the scene, love it! thanks for sharing with us at Time for Magnolia, hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge, good luck:)
    Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful creation! Design is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx