Wednesday, April 27

Midweek Magnolias Dt #137 Say it with Flowers




Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card 
for our new challenge over at 


For the next fortnight we have the theme of 

"Say it with Flowers"

You can add shop bought flowers or like me you could make
your own using your punches or dies. I used my favourite Spellbinders Rose die to create my flowers.



I've used sweet Tilda Dancing in Italy from the Little Italy collection 2015 which you will find over at
Magnolia-licious Store HERE

My papers are from Maja designs and are the 6x6 Summer Crush
collection which are so so pretty!!!  they have been used to
make my flowers too.



Our wonderful sponsor is as always the very generous 


Our lucky random winner will receive a surprise package 
from Magnolia Sweden if they follow the simple rules
of the challenge, which you will find on the side bar
of Midweek Magnolia Challenge Blog!!!

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I look forward to
seeing all your beautiful creations over the next 2 weeks.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Addicted to Stamps:  Paper embellishments/chipboard
Simply Magnolia:  CAS or Full loaded
All About Magnolia:  All about Flowers 
Time for Magnolia:  Pastel Colours 




10 comments:

  1. Your flowers look so beautiful with Tilda. She is so pretty, love how you colored her. You always make beautiful girly cards, love that!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzi!! Love this image...so beautifully coloured...as always! Have a most wonderful day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Suzi,
    your card is amazing as usual
    hugs
    céline
    and thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and girly and love the frills and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Your flowers are stunning! Tanks for sharring with us at Time for Magnolia Challenge, hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Suzi, a lovely fringe with such pretty colours, Tilda is adorable, beautifully coloured and with stunning flowers and lace!!


    hugs
    Hether xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with LHoWM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Suzi. I like the pink and blues and all the fab details. Your flowers look great! A lovely Tilda too! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, love all your flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia Challenge.
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow super beautiful thank you for joining us Simply Magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caroline Clapton29 July 2016 at 15:10

    Really love the stamps and the flowers. Very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx