Tuesday, April 26

Saying it with Flowers!!!



Hello my dears,  I'm here to share my latest card using lots of
pretty elements from The Craft Box.  This is the April
box and it came with lots of pretty Prima papers, flowers, seashells, gems, chipboard shapes and some gorgeous lace appliqué.



I heat embossed shabby chic antique rose frantage the white paper leaves and used just thick white frantage powder to the chipboard element which I cut in half and used as a flourish.



The cutest little iridescent glass seashells are peeking out 
in various places and the lace appliqué was cut in half to 
give a little more dimension to the card. 
 I'm really quite pleased with the end results.  

Thank you so much for popping in to visit.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs  


4 comments:

  1. Those flowers and the lace are luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline Clapton29 July 2016 at 15:11

    A really lovely card :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx