Sunday, May 8

A Floral Feast!!


Good morning my dears, I hope you are all well and happy.
I'm here to share my latest creation with you today.

I've been having a play with my hexagon box dies and
coordinating basic shaped dies.  These are Tattered lace
dies and make such pretty card and box sets which
 is great as it takes away all the measuring and scoring.


I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with
links where possible for the goodies used on my card.



Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I love reading 
you comments and although I don't always get the time to 
reply to everyone, they do mean the world to me.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl:  May Challenge - Anything Goes 
Crafting with Dragonflies:  Shabby Chic / Vintage
Fussy & Fancy Friday:  Birthdays 
Simply Create Too:  Ladies Only 
Southern Girls:  Texture 
Scrapy Land Challenge:  Anything Goes - 
dies used. Tattered Lace, Spellbinders, Marianne Designs.





Recipe:

Scrapandcraft.co.uk: berries & Flowers 
Tattered Lace: Hexagon box dies and Hexagon card dies
The Ribbon Girl:  9mm Organza Ribbon 




12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers and image, making a beautiful box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous Suzi!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hexagon shape, and your shabby chic style, perfect! This is a gorgeous set I love how it looks like a box and then I see the front is the card, great idea.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the hexagon shape!! The image is so pretty!! The details you added are fabulous!! What a stunning project!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful. Such pretty soft colours and I love your use of embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, gorgeous card with such beautiful and dreamy details! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our challenge!
    Diane FAF DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card (and box, so elegant!) Really lovely Suzi, and thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl May card challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenge blog ,good Luck !
    Maryvonne - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy news for your over on the Southern Girls Challenge hun. Go check it out! Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning creation! So gorgeous design with beautiful details! Fabulous!
    Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caroline Clapton29 July 2016 at 15:06

    A beautiful card and a lovely bix for it too. Stunning cx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx