Wednesday, May 25

Magnolia-licious DT - Wednesday Inspirational Post!


 Good Morning my dears, I'm here to share my DT card
with you for our Wednesday showcasing of the fabulous 
variety of stamps we have over at

Magnolia-licious Blog


I've used one of the sweet Stamping Bella stamps "Uptown Girl)  "Paisley has a Prezzie"
 and coloured her with Promarkers you will find a fabulous selection of Stamping Bella stamps 





Thank you so much for popping in to visit
I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Fantasy Stampers: All about the Girls (Girly creations)
Through the Craft room Door: Anything Goes 
Dream Valley Challenge:  Doily 
Love to Scrap: Anything Goes 





8 comments:

  1. Cute image, and this is really lovely. Thanks for participating in our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorjuss!, love the layout & pretty image.

    Thanks for joining us at dream valley

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image surrounded by beautiful dies and flowers! Great dimension! Thanks for sharing with us over at TTCRD!
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background you created with the dies. Great card!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning design, Suzi - I love the Stamping Bella range, just perfect for our 'Girlie' challenge. Thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The word stunning has been used, but I will use it again. Stunning. I love your colouring and design. Thanks for joining us at Fantasy STampers. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caroline Clapton29 July 2016 at 14:59

    This is a lovely card. Well done xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx