Wednesday, May 4

Midweek Magnolias #137 Midway Reminder

Good morning my dears I'm here to remind you
that you still have time to join us over at 




With our theme of  


"Say it with Flowers" 



I've stamped up the cute Pisces Tilda from the Zodiac 2014 collection and coloured her 
with Copic markers and Derwent soft pencil, addinga little glamour dust
 to the pearls in her hair and to the bubbles around her. 



This is an 8x8 canvas which I gesso'd and then used my Tim
Holts distress inks on the corners and sides.  I also used quite a few elements
 from the contents of my mixed media Craft Box.  Prima papers, flowers, rope, 
charms and added some of my own doilies, shells, netting etc. 
 This now hangs pride of placein my bathroom.




I do hope you will pop over and join in our challenge, 
you can find the current one HERE 


Have a fab day!!

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Paradise of Magnolia:  Lace and Charm
Altered Eclectics Challenge: Anything Goes (Mixed media only)
Rhedd's Creative Spirit challenge:  Altered Art/Mixed Media only
613 Avenue Create:  Anything goes with option of Beach or Nautical elements
Creative Knockouts Challenge:  Lots of Layers 









7 comments:

  1. Always such beautiful cards Suzannah! Love this one too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting piece Suzannah. The textures are lovely. Thank you for joining in at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card, Suzi!
    Love all the details, embellishments and your coloring is flawless!
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely canvas. The theme is one of my favourites, and the colours are so pretty. Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great scene you show on your card. Perfect details and great coloring!
    Thanks for joining the challenge of Paradise of Magnolia .
    Greetz Geertje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty canvas, love all the elements you have added. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Altered Eclectic challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caroline Clapton29 July 2016 at 15:07

    Wow. Love the sea theme xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx