Wednesday, May 11

Midweek Magnolias DT #138 Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image


Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card 
for our new challenge over at 

Midweek Magnolias


 Our theme for the next two weeks is 

"Anything Goes"
with a Magnolia Image 

I've used sweet Daffodil Tilda from the new Spring Fever
2016 Collection which is available over at 

Tilda has been coloured using Copics and Derwent soft pencils with Sandodor oil. I have also used Magnolia's Doohickey
fence die.


 Papers are a mix from my scrap box, sentiment from inkylicious,
butterfly die is Tim Holts on the edge die, flowers are a Sweet Dixie die and the leaves are a from Noor design. 

Our Sponsor is as always the very generous 



Please ensure you read the rules over on the Challenge blog in order to be included in the Random Draw
 for the winners prize and of course you must
follow the rules to be included in the 
Top 3 Design Team selection.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Cuttlebug Mania:  May Flowers 
Deep Ocean Challenge: Flowers Everywhere
Scrap Creations: Spring/Flowers 
Eureka Stamps Challenge: April Showers brings May Flowers
The Ribbon Girls:  May Challenge Anything Goes Card challenge. 



2 comments:

  1. So bright and charming...a typical spring day! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline Clapton29 July 2016 at 15:01

    Loving this card. Lots of really beautiful detail. Well done xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx