Saturday, May 14

Scrap & Craft DT - Saturday Inspirational Post



Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my project 
with you today for


 I've made another exploding box which was a
commissioned order for a client 
using the 12 x 12 Cotton Candy Basic 
paper pack by Lemoncraft.

I used the Scrapiniec chipboard baby crib as my centre piece
 and painted it with some Gesso adding a little gingham ribbon  as a frill around the crib and pink fabric roses as the cover.




You will find lots of lovely papers, chipboard elements,
 flowers and much more over at   

 scrapandcraft.co.uk 




Thank you so much for popping in to visit. I wish you all a wonderful weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Suzi, love that paper so pretty xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline Clapton29 July 2016 at 15:00

    This is lovely. I love the boxes and the paper is very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx