Saturday, May 28

Shabby Chic Mini Album!!!


Good morning my dears,   I'm here today to share my 
Design Team project  with you for




Today I've decorated a pre bought 6 page album, the pages are wood and I painted them all with Gesso before using one of the 
pages as a template to cut out the paper by hand. 
 I chose Lemoncraft Heart Painted 12 x 12 paper to decorate the pages,  I fussy cutting some of the butterfly's and also used one of the cute clock buttons from
the same collection.

 All the flowers on the front cover and inside have been handmade using the papers and various Spellbinder and Doohickey dies. The bird cage and bird are a Tim Holtz Alterations die but once again I've used the papers
for the very top layer after cutting it out in chipboard. 

 Here are more pics of this beautiful collection.



You will find lots of lovely papers, chipboard elements, flowers and much more over at scrapandcraft.co.uk 



Thank you so much for popping in to visit. I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Hugs


6 comments:

  1. Wow soooo beautiful Suzi 💕
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suzi :) Have a nice week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing project and beautiful papers and flowers.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to come over for a closer look! Very gorgeous album, you are so talented in putting together all this. I pinned it lol it is so gorgeous. Have a great week Suzi!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnifique ! j'aime beaucoup les couleurs, très belle réalisation !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline Clapton28 July 2016 at 21:05

    This is truly special. Love the detail xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx