Friday, June 24

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - Verity Rose says Thank You!!!!

Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my card
with you as part of  Crafter's Companion Inspirers Design Team.

This is my first post as a new DT member and I'm Super excited.






My card feature sweet Verity Rose (isn't she a doll)

I used the Freebies that are included with Crafter's Inspiration Magazine
issue 10 (summer)  along with some very pretty floral signature dies from
Sara Davies.  

You will find a complete list of products and links at the bottom of my post. 


Thank you so much for popping in to visit I hope you all have a 
wonderful day and weekend ahead.!!

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers enhance the stamp, a beautiful card.
    Congratulations on your DT post, Well deserved.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I like the patterns on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card so much! And your flowers are gourges, love those! Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnifique, les fleurs sont superbes. bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline Clapton28 July 2016 at 20:50

    A lovely card especially love the flowers :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx