Tuesday, June 21

Magnolia-licious DT #9 Anything Goes



Good morning my dears I'm here to share my Design Team card for




 and to remind you that you still have a week to join us in our challenge of



"Anything Goes"


I coloured up sweet Student Tilda with  sign from the "You Made It" collection
2016 which you will find HERE at Magnolia Stamps,


I've also used two Doohickey Dies in my make. the Wave Tag Die and the 
Hellebore flowers die which are the adorable little flowers underneath Tida.
My larger flowers are Spellebinders Rose die. Papers are Rose Garden from
First Edition. 





Our sponsor is as always the very generous and lovely Diana Crick 
who will be sending our lucky Random winner a $20.00 gift certificate 
to spend in store where you will find a fabulous selection of Magnolia, Whimsy,
 Stamping Bella, Crafters Companion, Dollhouse,
 Saturated Canary, Penny Black and Wild Rose Studio 
along with many more gorgeous crafting goodies.




Thank you so much for popping in to visit, do please scoot over
to Magnolia-licious Blog and take a peek at the amazing 
creation my dear DT buddies have made for you.

Hugs 




Challenges Entered:

Marvelous Magnolia: Anything Goes Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes 
Love to Scrap:  Anything Goes 
Paradise of Magnolia:  Ribbon or Twine






10 comments:

  1. Suzi this is so, so pretty. Love the flowers especially the patterned middle rose. Beautiful card!
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card as usual
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. The patterns and colors are so nice! It goes perfect with the whole card and theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Suzi! I love the color choice you used. It s so you, LOL! Tilda is perfectly colored. I so love this card, my friend!
    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous flowers, very sweet card, nice work Suzi xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card.

    Thank you for joininig us at Paradise of Magnolia Challenge Blog.

    Hugs Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very pretty! Love it
    Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia
    Hope to see you again
    Greetz Geertje DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. j'adore ! et la mise ne couleur de Tilda est magnifique ! bravo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caroline Clapton28 July 2016 at 20:54

    Beautiful cards. I love the flowers and the colours. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx