Thursday, June 23

Magnolia-licious DT - Magnolia Mini World Mega SALE!!!!




Good Morning my dears, I'm here to share an amazing event taking place
until June 30th.

Magnolia-licious Store 

is having a MEGA Magnolia Mini Stamp Sale!!!

All mini stamps are priced at "$1.50" 

If I were you I would scoot right over to the Magnolia-licious Store right now
before they sell out!!

Click HERE to go straight to the Mini World Section at Magnolia-licious 

Here are a few quick and simple 4" x 4" cards made with Magnolia Mini Stamps.





Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Adorable cardS! Really like those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A SUPER DUPER card as are the smaller cards.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline Clapton28 July 2016 at 20:52

    I love these cards. My favourite is the one with the scissors. A perfect finish to the card :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx