Wednesday, June 22

Magnolia-licious DT - Wednesday Mini Magnolia Challenge!!!



Good Morning my dears, I'm here to share my DT card
with you for our Wednesday Mini Magnolia Challenge
Over at



Magnolia-licious Blog




Wednesday we feature the Mini Magnolia range of stamps 
 and Stamping Bella creations too. It's my turn 
to share our Stamping Bella range with you today. 

For my card I've my used BREE loves BUTTERCREAM stamp
from the Tiny Townie Collection. I stamped it twice and 
fussy cut out the cake  to give a little more depth.




Do please pop over to the blog and take a peek 
at the fabulous make my DT buddy Norma has created.

My Flowers, pearls,lace and  and dies are from my stash.


You still have time to enter your creation into our
challenge.  You could be the winner of a $20.00
gift certificate from our lovely Diana.






Thank you so much for popping in to visit
I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Hugs




Challenges Entered:

Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes (no digi projects)
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes 
Dragonfly Dreams:  Say it with Flowers 
The Ribbon Girls:  Any image challenge



8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Suzi, this card is adorable! That strip of eyelet lace just is a perfect pairing for the feeling of your card. It just makes me smile! I love the colors and the design! I am so gushing over this piece of Suzi! Brava!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzi, lots of pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little cutie, nicely done my friend xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card! That lace is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautifully embellished card Suzi - lovely - thank you for joining in with The Ribbon Girl 'use any image' challenge, best of luck, Mary www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!Love the colors! Please, Whats the name of the embossing folder? 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caroline Clapton29 July 2016 at 14:54

    This is such a pretty card. I love it. Well done! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx