Saturday, June 18

Scrap&Craft DT Saturday Inspirational Post.!!

Good morning my dears, 
 I'm here today to share my Design Team 
project with you for


My make today is a sweet exploding box that was 
commissioned for a Birthday girl turning 6 years old.  
I used the adorable  Morning Star paper from 
Galeria Papieru  and a lazer cut chipboard 
sentiment from Scrapiniec




A close up of the pretty cake 




You will find lots of lovely papers, chipboard elements and much more over at scrapandcraft.co.uk 





Thank you so much for popping in to visit. I wish you all a wonderful weekend.


Hugs



Challenges Entered

I am Roses Challenge:  Anything Goes with at least 2 I am Roses Products.

9 comments:

  1. This is beyond gorgeous!! What a fantastic project!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS present for a 6 year old., so very beautiful.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work! This is so lovely! Awesome work, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous Suzi! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Soooo beautiful! Fabulous work Suzi! Hugs, Flo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful explosion box, Suzi!!! Gorgeous pink colors and the flowers. Thanks for sharing your project with the I Am Roses team.

    Alexandra,
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caroline Clapton28 July 2016 at 20:56

    This is truly wonderful. You are really clever. I love the way you did this and the colours are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx