Friday, July 22

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - Autumn Gift Bag




Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my
DT project for Crafter's  Companion. 
 A cute handmade gift bag using the fabulous 
and the wonderful free gifts that are included
in this latest edition. There are dies, stamps, 
embossing folder with fabulous Autumnal elements



There is also a fabulous CD with stamps backing papers and
the very talented Sheena Douglass shows you how to 
get Messy with gilding wax, fabulous Fleathers and 
much much more.!!! 


Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Hugs 



2 comments:

  1. So VERY beautiful, love the leaves.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cariline Clapton28 July 2016 at 20:28

    This card would be lovely for an Autum birthday. I love the leaves and colours. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx