Wednesday, July 6

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - Playing Dress Up!!!


Hello my dears, I'm here to share my card with you for


As part of the Inspires Design Team. 

I've used sweet Scruffy Cat stamp Chanel and 
coloured her with my Spectrum Noir pens.  
This is the first time I've ever used these pens!!!!.

Think I need a wee bit more practice but I am loving the colours
and the fact that they are refillable and you have the choice to add
brush nibs as well as the existing bullet and broad tips. 



I will pop a list of ingredients with links at the bottom of my post. 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope I've inspired you
a little and you'll come back to see me soon.

Have a great day everyone!

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Stampavie and More:  Flowers 
Craft Your Passion:  Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun:  Anything Goes  


Recipe/Shopping list


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love all the blue. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and beautiful coloring,you did well as your first time using the pens :)...LOVE your card layout's and die combo,amazing job...thank you for joining us at Craft your passion...hugs željka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline Clapton28 July 2016 at 20:44

    I love this card. I love colouring with my pens :) a beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx