Sunday, July 31

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - Roses are Red my friend !!!



Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my latest
creation as part of the Inspirers Design Team over at

Crafter's Companion

I'made an extra large gift tag using one of Sheena Douglass'
A Little bit Tacky stamps called A Very Rose and coloured
it with Spectrum Noir alcohol pens and a clear 
Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.

The base of my tag is made from a recycled piece of cardboard
which has had the top thin layer of paper removed to leave the 
corrugated lines showing through.  I painted them with Peobeo
Gesso white acrylic paint. I'm really pleased with the 
effect.  I hope you can take a little
inspiration from it.


I will add a list of ingredients used with links to make it
easier for you to go shopping!!  

Thank you so much for popping in to visit. I hope you
come back and see me again soon.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Simply Papercrafts:  Anything Goes 
The Crafty Addicts: Anything Goes/Friends

  





Products Used:

Spectrum Noir alcohol pens DR6, DR4, DR2, DG3 DG1 LY1

Extra Used:  Cardboard (recycled) 
Ribbon, Mesh, Dazzler Gem. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful! The red rose is stunning! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx