Friday, July 15

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - Slip Case Gift Box !!!



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share a sweet gift box
using lots of fabulous elements from the many wonderful crafty 
items available over at 

Crafter's Companion.

For this project I used two very important components which were
The Big Score A3 scoreboard and the amazing accompanying 
CD video tutorial from the lovely Sara Davies.


Here you can see the basics of the box, interior, slip case and the belly band to keep it all neat and tidy.  I also made some pretty
vintage style flowers using some left over fabrics 
I had in my fabric box as the gift this adorable box will 
hold for a dear friend. 

 The whole 8 fit into the interior of the box perfectly. 
You could also use this box to hold other gifts. ie
home made chocolate, jams, soaps etc. 





All the items used are listed below with links to make it easy for
you to go shopping.

Thank you for popping in to visit today. I do hope you have
a wonderful crafty day. 

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Simply stunning, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, you have shown Sara's papers off to perfection.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline Clapton28 July 2016 at 20:33

    What a lovely idea! Saras papers are perfect for this. I will have to have a go at making it. Thank you for inspiring me :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx