Thursday, July 7

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - Decorated Notebooks + Tutorial


Good morning my dears, I want to share my latest
project with you for Crafter's Companion 

It's a project you could do with your children/Grandchildren
on wet summer days to keep them occupied. 



You will find step by step instruction over at

 Crafter's Companion Blog

you will also find the instruction in my tutorial page
in the tabs at the top of my blog. I have listed all the items used with links
for easy access.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I wish you all a wonderful day.



Hugs 




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These notebooks are adorable! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline Clapton28 July 2016 at 20:41

    I love the purple one with the butterflies. The other one would be good for a male relation. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx