Wednesday, July 27

Magnolia-licious DT - Wednesday Mini Magnolia



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my 
Wednesday Inspirational project for our
 Mini Magnolia challenge over at 

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS


I stamped and masked sweet Edwin in Miami and his 
Olds Mobile, colouring them with Spectrum Noir pens
and  pencils. I used papers from my stash (years old) a
Cuttlebug embossing Happy Birthday folder and
Sara Signature Just for men Cog Dies and some buttons.

I will pop a link at the bottom of my post where you 
can go shopping for the ingredients.



Our Sponsor is as always the lovely Diana Crick (owner of Magnolia Stamps)

Diana will be sending our lucky Random drawn winner this prize!!!




Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I
hope you are a little inspired.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Creative Knockouts Challenge: Birthday Wishes 
Creative Moments:  Anything Goes 
Craft your Passion:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Cardmakers:  Summer







Recipe:

Magnolia-licious Store:  Mini Edwin in Miami and Mini Old's Mobile 

Skin:  TN1 TN2 FS2 FS3  - Pencils for shading 9, 22
Clothes:  Shorts BG3 BG1  Tshirt OR1 - Shell and shoes LG1 DG1
Car: LY1, IG4, IG1, TB1  Pencils for shading 15, 71, 58, 95, 119
Sara Signature collection Just for Men Cogs die


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, such a lovely image, great papers and L/O. Love the cogs and buttons!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline Clapton28 July 2016 at 20:24

    I love colouring and these cards are beautiful. I love the use of cogs and buttons :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - so perfect with the added spokes and cogs - great idea. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love what you have done with the image and the cogs etc.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun Summer card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card. I love the bright and summery colour scheme and your image is coloured perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx