Wednesday, July 13

Midweek Magnolias DT #142 Midway Reminder - Anything Goes!!




Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my 
midway card for our challenge over at

Midweek Magnolias


The Theme is:

"Anything Goes"
with a Magnolia Image 

I chose Life is a Soup Tilda from the "You Made it"
2016 collection and coloured her using Spectrum Noir pens
and Spectrum Noir blendable pencils. You can find the 
collection over at Magnolia-licious Store



I will  pop a list of ingredients used and links where possible
at the bottom of my post for you.  

In the meantime I look forward to seeing all your lovely
Maggie creations over the coming week.



Our Sponsor is as always the very generous 








Have a fabulous day everyone.!!


Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Marvelous Magnolia:  Flowers 
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Summer Florals 
A bit more time to Craft:  Anything Goes 
Card and Scrap:  Anything Goes 
Paradise of Stamps: Anything Goes 





Products Used:

Image:  Life is a Soup Tilda from Magnolia-licious
Window Stamp: Tatty Button
DP: From Stash - 
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts and Home made using punches and Glitter card
Spectrum Noir pens: Skin: TN1, FS1, FS3 Hair: TN3, TN1, Hat & Apron: TB1 IB1, Blouse PP1
Window: IG4 IG3,IG1 pencil 088

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the colours, whith lots of summer feeling!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adore these stamps together brilliant idea love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Card and Scrap. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, your card is adorable! I love the window stamp. Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    DT Ellenor Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so beautiful.♥
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs Line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so beautiful.♥
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs Line.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caroline Clapton28 July 2016 at 20:37

    A lovely card and very Summery. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooooo lovely...so sweet with the soft colors. Really gorgeous.
    Thanx for joining us at Paradise of Stamps.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx