Monday, August 8

Alice/Time/Tea Tag!!





Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my mixed media tag with you today

This was made for a swap over on Facebook with the theme being Alice/Time/Clock/


As soon as they announced the theme I knew I had just the papers and little extras
to fulfil the brief.  



I started off with an old piece of corrugated card from a cardboard box, stripped the 1st
layer off to leave the corrugated part exposed and added some gesso paint and distress
ink, using my TH distress tool around the edges of the tag.

Once that was done it was just a case of choosing the right papers and fussy cutting, distressing 
and adding the odd n sods from my stash in the right places.  Hey Presto!!!
this is the end result. 



Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I do hope you enjoyed your stay
and you'll come back to see me soon.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Altered Eclectics: Anything Goes Mixed Media (No Cards or ATC's) 
Rhedd's Creative Spirit:  Anything Goes Mixed Media 
We Love to Create: Anything Mixed Media
Creative Corner Challenge: Anything but a card  





6 comments:

  1. I adore your Tag Suzi..corrugated card board is so versatile..I love using it..and we all have a cardboard box somewhere that we can use for recycling...
    A great entry for this months challenge over at Altered Eclectics

    Owner at http://gotagthursday.blogspot.co.uk/
    Owner at http://rheddscreativespirit.blogspot.co.uk/
    Dt at http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, so beautiful. So many gorgeous details and embellishments.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge.
    Greetings, Veerle DT - Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again,this time for Rhedds..
    Stunning tag..as I said before I love using cardboard in projects,such a versatile product and mostly free too,lol...
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge this month over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is delicious Suzi! All the bits and pieces and a big lot of recycling too! Thank you for joining in at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this August.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving what you have done with your corrugated cardboard - very special indeed. Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Tag, love it!!! Thank you for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit!!!
    Hugs,
    Arlette DT
    http://mylaceandpearls.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx