Saturday, August 20

Christmas Magic!!!


Hello my dears,  I'm here today sharing my latest 
card with you using  products from 


I decided to get some Christmas cards made to put away
so that I won't be rushed come December.  I will probably
still be making them at the last minute, but I wanted 
the special ones for family and close friends done and
dusted so to speak.



I have used Studio75 white card blanks adding lots of 
layers of this stunning Studio75 Magic Time 12 x 12 papers

I will pop a list of products used along with links at the bottom
of my post for you.

In the meantime I hope you are having a wonderful
weekend and the sun is shining wherever you are.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered

Dragons Lair Designs:  Christmas in August 
CRAFT Challenge:  Christmas 
The Sketchy Challenge:  Anything Goes 




Products used:




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of The Sketchy Challenges. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely!! I love these papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card. I love all the layers and wonderful texture. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is just awesome and so pleased you share them with us at Craft this week. Good luck.
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love your card, thanks for taking part in the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's an amazing creation! Love the design and the colours. Fab done!!

    Thanks for playing along with our current challenge at The Sketchy challenges and good luck!

    Hugs
    Doris

    *DT* The Sketchy Challenges
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *GDT* CCC Digis Creations
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi beautiful layering and image and the berries are perfect finishing touch thank you for inspiring us at The Sketchy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout and super image. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Designs. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at The Sketchy Challenges & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx