Wednesday, August 31

Crafter's Companion Inspirer DT - Autumn Wreath and Tutorial!!







Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my autumn 
wreath wall hanging and tutorial with you today for

Crafter's Companion

You will find all the instructions on how to make this
over on the Crafter's Companion Blog HERE 
I will add it to my tutorial tab at the top of my blog.

This was made using the fabulous Free stamps,
dies and embossing folder from Crafter's Inspiration 
Magazine issue #11Autumn edition. 
 I have so loved using these amazing elements. 
I love autumnal colours, they are so rich and earthy.

Thank you for popping in to visit. I hope you have a 
fabulous day ahead.

Hugs Suzi 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx