Wednesday, August 24

Crafter's Companion Inspirer DT - Pamper Yourself!!!




Good morning my dears,  I have another sweet DT
card to share with you today for 


I used the Scruffy Little Cat CD-rom and coloured this sweet
image with Spectrum Noir pens and pencils.  The papers are
from the Free CD from Crafters Inspiration magazine
issue #10 Summer they came from the Sugar and Spice
paper section on the CD. 

I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post for
you with links where possible.

In the meantime thank you so much for popping in to visit
I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Through the craft room door:  Anything Goes
Cards in Envy:  Hip to be Square
Craft Your Passion:  Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge:  Work, rest or play. Must be cute!
Ooh La La challenge:  3 embellishments



Products used:

Spectrum Noir Pens:    TN1 FS1 CR3 TN3 TN5 TB4 TB2 IG3 IG1 PP3 PP1 PL1 LV1 
Spectrum Noir Pencils  4, 9, 26, 67, 89, 117 

9 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love all the pretty blue elements to mimmic the bubbles! Darling! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and image! I love the design of your card. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy for our Hip to be Square card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Suzi, love that image and great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the use of a doiley, it looks like a cloud of bubbles from the bath!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty! I love the colors and design. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card, beautifully designed. Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Suzi! Your colouring is fantastic. So pleased you are playing at Oohlala this time, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. I love this image and her red hair is outstanding! Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge for our Work Rest Play challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. great coloring on the image!!! super girlie and fun!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx